Ally from Ally Writes Things tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much for the nomination! It was beyond sweet, and I can’t wait to answer these questions. They’re so good!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What are your favourite flowers?
I’m more of a green plant kind of person, but I do like hydrangeas. There are some in my yard and I like cutting them and putting them around the house for some color.
- If you could guest write any TV show, what would it be?
This is a great question. When I was in college, I took a couple of screenwriting classes and was hoping to write for television one day. Back then, I would have loved to write for a comedy show like The Office, but now I would prefer a historical drama or thriller show. The Office is still the first that came to mind.
- Which author would you like to have read over a piece of your work?
Sarah Dessen! I would be beyond nervous, but that would be a huge deal.
- Chocolate or vanilla?
Dark chocolate for chocolate bars, vanilla for ice cream
- Best book of 2017?
Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
- What was your favourite book you had to read for school?
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton – I read it in middle school and now it’s one of my all-time favorite books.
- Favourite sports team?
I don’t want to name them as they are my college basketball team, but I like basketball and I love watching the Olympics. Gymnastics and swimming are my two favorite sports to watch.
- What is your biggest pet peeve in books?
Love triangles where I end up liking the character who isn’t chosen in the end, haha.
- Are there any clichés you never get tired of?
There are several because anything can be done well. Main one for me is possibly the characters, mostly male, who are “bad” but are really just misunderstood.
- If you could attend any fictional wedding, which would it be?
Lizzie and Mr. Darcy!
- What do you do in your spare time other than book- or blog-related things?
I watch too much Netflix. That’s about it.
Everyone who comments on my posts and follows me makes me happy, so I nominate everyone.
- Who was your first book ship?
- Do you ever go to book readings or signings?
- Do you organize your books by author, genre, or a completely different way?
- Do you read e-books or do you prefer physical copies?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could co-write a book with a published author, who would it be?
- Is there a book that you always recommend to people?
- Where do you do most of your reading?
- How many books are on your TBR?
- Do you consider yourself a casual book reader or a bookworm?
- When did you start blogging or reading book blogs?