I was nominated by Ally from Ally Writes Things for this award! Thanks so much. I love doing these kinds of things, so it’s always nice to be mentioned.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
- What was your favourite childhood book and author?The Baby-Sitter’s Club by Ann M. Martin and The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner were my favorites when I was in elementary school. The Baby-Sitter’s Club was the reason I took a babysitting class at the library when I was around 12 and The Boxcar Children started my love for mysteries. And I read a lot of Francine Pascal as well, so a lot of Sweet Valley books.
- Who do you admire the most in your life?There’s no way to choose just one person, so I have to say my mom and my sister. I wouldn’t trade those relationships for anything. My explanation was originally much longer than this, but I decided to protect some privacy for all of us.
- If you could live in any fictional world, what would it be?This is a thought provoking question if I’ve ever seen one. Part of me wants to pick a world full of adventure, like the Throne of Glass world, but there is too much danger involved there. Then another part of me would like to pick a Victorian-era royal world, from a historical fiction novel based on a real time, but there are also difficult times there. So I’m going to pick something realistic but a little more magical than my world and go with something from a Sarah Addison Allen book. There’s just a little something different about some of the characters and things they can do, like baking magical foods, but they’re still regular people living in a regular-ish world. In fact, the book that I’m currently reading has a world similar to those in Sarah Addison Allen’s books. They’re not perfect worlds, but neither is the one we’re living in, so might as well make things more exciting.
- If you could take the place of a character in a book, who would you choose?
- Have you ever considered a book to be 100% perfect?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Jen at A Bookish Peach
- Dawlyn and Krista at Little Blind Book Finds
- Carrie at Reading Is My SuperPower
- ….and YOU!
I want to tag everyone who I follow, but that would take a while! Just know that if you follow me, or stumble upon this post, I’d love to read your answers. Feel free to answer them.
Thanks again to Ally! I loved your questions.